Friday, April 20, 2018

Bomax 4-in-1 SD/Micro SD Card Reader



This handy little dude is a super convenient way to get access to your SD/Micro SD card from pretty much any mainstream device. It has the capability to interface with Lighting (iPhone) / Micro-USB devices (typically Androids) / computers / anything that uses USB-C. For the iPhone, you simply need the app (which it links you to as soon as you plug in the device for the first time) then it's as easy as navigating folders on a PC. Speaking of the PC, no software is required to use this device. As far the other devices go, I don't have the equipment to test them, but I'd imagine you'd probably need the app there as well.

Over all, this thing is incredibly handy. It's small, it's quick, and it give me access to my files on more devices than I've been able to use before. I certainly recommend this if you currently own an SD/Micro-SD card and are looking for a great way to get access the files pretty much anywhere. Rated: 5/5 Find it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07942G984

No comments:

Post a Comment