Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Ajazz 9 Color Hard Mouse Pad

Ok, let's get one thing straight: I know this is gaudy and entirely unnecessary, but I still love seeing it on my desk every time I get on my PC. It's something I don't need, but I'm really glad I have it. As far as how this thing functions as a mouse pad, I couldn't be happier. I anticipated it being smooth, but it definitely isn't. Even though it isn't smooth, my cursor still flows right across my screen without a single issue.
There are nine different color modes, ranging from static color to blinking patterns. More than enough for my needs. Honestly, I primarily keep it on one of the two blinking settings. Using the fingerprint at the top, you scan simply tap between modes or even turn it off if you find it too bright at night. I however, never felt like it was any brighter than my monitors so no worries there. All in all, this mousepad has earned its place on my desk and will remain a staple for as long as it functions. Rated: 5/5 Find it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MR271WF

No comments:

Post a Comment