Saturday, April 28, 2018

RORAIMA Outdoor Folding Chair



Ladies and gentlemen you can throw out your current folding chair because this is the one to replace it. Sure, I have a regular folding chair and of course I have a zero gravity chair, but they have their drawbacks. Let's start out by acknowledging that nothing is ever going to beat my zero gravity chair, but that's not fun to haul around. It's bulky, it's heavy, and it takes up a lot of space. This Roraima folding chair has swooped in and saved the day!

Not only is it lightweight, it's super portable, and it's way more comfortable than any other folding chair I have. Just today I took it to my son's soccer practice and I had multiple people ask me about it. It just contours the body and is extremely easy on the back. If you're in the market for a new outdoor folding chair, you'll want to give this one a chance.

Rated: 5/5
Find it here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077YTHZ49

#RORAIMA #CAMPINGCHAIR #OUTDOORCHAIR

No comments:

Post a Comment