Saturday, March 26, 2016

Keurig K55 Coffee Maker

I have seen Keurig coffee machines almost everywhere I've gone in the last two years and I never really could appreciate them because I'm not exactly a coffee drinker. With that in mind, I've never kept a coffee machine in my home so I could never offer anything to my friends and family when they are over. However, since the Keurig was first introduced, it has been heating up much more than coffee. The fact that I can now quickly brew a cup of tea or hot chocolate in almost no time at all is very alluring to me.

What's better is that I can now offer my friends and family a delicious cup of coffee and not have to make an entire pot that will largely go to waste. With something like this, I was always under the impression that I would either need to keep the machine turned on so the water could heat up quickly or I would need to just patiently wait for the water to heat up every time I turned it on. That wasn't the case at all. I turn it on when I want a cup, wait about a minute, brew my beverage, then shut it off. As far as how many cups I can make out of a full reservoir, probably four or five.

My experience so far with this Keurig has been very pleasing! I find myself drinking more tea than I have in the past and it makes me feel great to be able to offer guests coffee when I haven't been able to in the past.

Rated: 5/5
Find it here: Keurig K55

No comments:

Post a Comment